Outdoor Multipurpose Safety Cabinets
This large outside storage container is a good compromise between storage capacity and the size of the container. Ideal for storing pollutants and flammable substances stored in containers of different sizes.
Constructed of strong galvanized steel and with an area about 11 m2 this is a general purpose safety cabinet with doors on the short side and a collection tank with a storage volume of 1700 litres.
The containers are available with a galvanized or galvanized and overpainted finish.
We also sell explosion proof variations on the basic model that are suitable for storing flammable liquids. These models feature an explosion proof ventilation and earth system. The ventilation systems are supplied with a main switch fitted and wired on the outside of the cabinet.
Note that the models pictured feature the containers fitted with shelving for storing small containers. This is sold seperately and can be fitted to the long or short sides.
Key features of the container include:
- Outer covering in galvanized and corrugated sheet metal
- High load capacity collection sump with removable galvanized grilles - 1700 litres
- Optional galvanized shelves give flexible storage options
- Double doors with lock and key
- The collection tank conforms to the highest level of certification and is supplied with a warning panel and identification plate fitted to the sump
- Supplied assembled
We have many options that can be added to this flexible container. We can fit shelves for storing small containers on the long or short sides. We can fit internal electric lights to provide illumination with external switch. For safety we can fit an external fire extinguisher housing.
For easy access on to the container we can supply a sturdy galvanized steel ramp 1000x960x280mm.
We can fit optional air inlet ventilation grilles for storing flammable substances with the transit area being equivalent to one thirtieth of the layout surface. These help prevent dangerous accumulations of flammable vapours within the cabinet.
If you need to store corrosive substances such as acids, alkeline solutions, oils and non inflammable chemical substances we can supply a resistant polypropylene tank inside the steel sump.
If you require temperature regulation we can supply a thermally insulated version of ths container that can be fitted with a heating system. Contact us regarding any of the cusomisations that can be applied to this container.
If you require any additional information or technical details regarding this product please contact us as our staff are at your full disposal.
Prices do not include VAT. Products not in stock have a 4 week lead time.
Each containment spill pallet is subjected to non-destructive testing to ensure the basin is watertight in case of spills in accordance with UNI ISO 3834-3: 2006. This process is applied according to the following standards.
- UN EN ISO 9712: 2012 Non-destructive testing Qualification and certification of personnel involved in non-destructive testing
- UNI ISO 3452-1: 2013 Non-destructive testing Penetrating liquids examination - Part 1 General principles
- UNI EN 13018: 2004 Non-destructive testing Visual inspection - General principles
- UNI EN ISO 23277: 2010 Non-destructive welding test Welding test using penetrating liquids - Levels of acceptability
- UNI EN ISO 5817: 2014 Welding Welded joints for cast steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys excluding energy beam welding - Quality imperfection levels
|Product||Finish||Ext Dims mm||Int Dims mm||Explosion Proof|
Please contact us for further details on this item.