Certfied Gas Cylinder Safety Cages
This is the PANDESA® premium quality certified safety cage range designed for the safe storage and protection of compressed gas cylinders. There are multiple capacity variations within this flexible modular range.
These premium safety cages are constructed with boxed steel panels welded to the perimeter elements in order to prevent the structure from bending. The safety cages are fully galvanized and overpainted with self extinguishing polyurethane resin paint.
The cages are fitted with adjustable feet for anchoring to the ground on a cement base. For additional strength and rigidity the steel panels can be filled with sand or concrete and then fixed.
Certified with Ministry of Internal Affairs Authorisation. Certificate no. 3804/30/91.
Key features of the safety cages include:
- Prearranged for modular assembly.
- Each individual unit is a Faraday Cage with a continuous earthing system for each individual unit.
- Modular top in tar coated corrugated cardboard fixed on a painted steel supporting base.
- PVC gutter.
- Doors with intrusion protection net complete with safety lock.
- All components are galvanized.
- Painted with self extinguishing polyurethane resin paint.
- No building permit is required.
- Because of the modular system there are multiple possible combinations.
If you require any additional information or technical details regarding this product please contact us as our staff are at your full disposal.
Steel Safety Cage
||960x880x2400 mm||262 Kg||3 Cylinders|
||1760x880x2400 mm||377 Kg||6 Cylinders|
||18400x880x2400 mm||448 Kg||3+3 Cylinders|
||2720x880x2400 mm||568 Kg||6+3 Cylinders|
||1760x1680x2400 mm||550 Kg||10 Cylinders|
||3600x880x2400 mm||683 Kg||6+6 Cylinders|
||4320x880x2400 mm||875 Kg||6+6+3 Cylinders|
||3600x1680x2400 mm||909 Kg||10+10 Cylinders|
Please contact us for further details on this item.